Dick Clubbin' Dick Clubbin'

Wow

Oh wow. Man. That was... oh, that was amazing. Good fucking job. I'm dying over here.

Riding The Missile Riding The Missile

Very nice

Very very nice. Only thing I would say is the melody loop maybe should have gotten faster to reflect the bpm and the title of the song, (as in, you're on a missile, oh crap it's getting faster).

Still gets the point across, but just an idea on that. Otherwise, me likey!

stevenagainst responds:

Yeah good idea, I'll try! Thank you for reviewing!

Para - Square Feet [FLcore] Para - Square Feet [FLcore]

Not bad for core

I gotta say, that's pretty good for using default FL stuff.

(DJ-T) - Neon Flower (DJ-T) - Neon Flower

Very nice!

It's not hard to have "sworn to heard this before" when it comes to dance/trance/techno, as a lot of the times all the songs have very similar progression with their melodies.

Loved it. The middle where it paused, very surprising and unexpected. Good build up there. My only critique is that the beginning, after the initial build up, sounded too empty. You fixed that up real quick, though!

TUNEIT responds:

Thanks a lot, really thank you. And yeah i agree with you, there is a lot of Techno, Trance and Dance songs out there that sounds similar.

And i tried as hard as i could to fill the beginning, but i had a few problems with making it sound right, again. Thanks a lot.

Oh and thanks for that about the build up, i thought it was crap.

Gratuidous Ammounts Of GOA Gratuidous Ammounts Of GOA

Catchy

The bass line, like you said, not the best, but it works. I think if you would've gone an octave lower, maybe, it might have given you a fuller sound. Good beat, love the melody, just felt a little empty. Other than that, me likey.

Psycedelic responds:

I think I should redo the bass all over! After all, it sucks big time..
Thanks for the review! I will try to change the octave when it switches over the third segment, and see if it works ;).